sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010

Dr. Hannibal

Anthony Hopkins is great actor from England...In the movie "The Silence of the Lambs", he gives life to the Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a serial killer. I have been studying his face to make a caricature. This sketch was made in 2 hours using pencil on the paper.
Anthony Hopkins é um grande ator inglês...No filme "O Silêncio dos Inocentes", ele dá vida ao Dr. Hannibal Lecter, um serial killer. Eu venho estudando o rosto dele para uma caricatura. Esse esboço foi feito em 2 horas usando lápis sobre papel.

4 comentários:

marilo disse...

Hi, Wlamir,I'm back on line !...See you work your black and white (AH!AH!)
Great job, my friend!

BOD disse...

Great, Wrod !

Unknown disse...

Hi Marilo !!!
Good see you here again...In fact this is a honor for me...You are right...I need to dedicate more time to draw in colours...The problem is time, only...hahaha !!!
Thank you my friend...You are welcome here, always !!!

Unknown disse...

Thank you Bodard !!!
It is very important for me receive your comments, because you are a great artist and you understand about this...
Regards...