sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2010

The complete artist...

If someone asked me about the complete actor, I would say that this guy is John Travolta. I love his movies, like "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble", "Saturday Night Fever", "Swordfish", "Face/Off", etc...He is fantastic !!! This picture inspired me...He used this style in the movie "From Paris with Love".
Se alguém me perguntasse sobre o ator completo. eu diria que esse cara é John Travolta. Eu adoro seus filmes, como "O Menino da Bolha de Plástico", "Os Embalos de Sábado a Noite", "A Senha", "A Outra Face", etc...Ele é fantástico !!! Essa foto dele me inspirou...Ele usou esse estilo no filme "Dupla Implacável".

8 comentários:

Poussinaute disse...

You're also a complete artist ! Congrats.

Unknown disse...

You are a kind person...
Thank you for the comments...

Anônimo disse...

Wlamir,

Ficou ótimo! Também concordo que John Travolta is the man...

The Show Must Go On...

Unknown disse...

The Show Must Go On,

Thank you...!!!
John Travolta is the "Guy" and you too...In the soccer, of course !!!

P.S.: On Thursday I´ll be back...

JAMES disse...

Este cara é um show!







O John Travolta também é claro, hehehe!

Anônimo disse...

Wlamir,

John Travolta could be The Man too. "The Man" is a slang phrase that refers to the government, leaders of large corporations, and other authority figures in general.

Next Thursday will be very nice!

Unknown disse...

Valeu Mestre James !!!
O nosso personagem da postagem é quase uma unanimidade...Fico feliz pela repercussão positiva em cima do humilde desenho...
Abraços...
P.S.: Você também é um show...Nas tirinhas...hahaha !!!

Unknown disse...

Thanks my friend !!!
I hope you let me play soccer in your team...Because I want to win !!! hahaha !!!
See you on Thursday at night...