sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

Novak Djokovic (Part 1 - Sketch)

The Top of the Tennis World belongs to Novak Djokovic. Owner of an aggressive and effective style, Mr. Djokovic is almost unbeatable in the news...This week he received the well deserved award, "Best Male Athlete of 2,011"...This is a quick sketch in his honor...

O topo do Tênis Mundial pertence a Novak Djokovic. Dono de um agressivo e eficaz estilo, Sr. Djokovic é quase imbatível na atualidade...Essa semana ele recebeu o merecido prêmio do "Melhor Atleta Masculino de 2.011"...Esse é um rápido esboço em sua homenagem...


4 comentários:

BOD disse...

Yes ! Love exaggeration. You nailed him !

♥AMBre disse...

Congrats, my friend !
Even though my favourite one is always Raphael Nadal :)

Unknown disse...

Hi Bodard !!!
I tried to look the "conflicts" in his face...Now I´m exploring this sketch in the Photoshop CS4...Next week I´ll post the result...
Have a good weekend friend...

Unknown disse...

My Dear AMBre,
I love receive your comment...Rafael Nadal is a very good tennis player too...I love the Djokovic´s style and, at the moment, he is the best...;)
Have a good weekend...!!!