sexta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2011

Andy Murray

To close this great year for me, I chose the English tennis player Andy Murray...There are a lot of pictures of him with very interesting expressions like this. I´d like to wish everyone a Happy New Year !!! Thank you all for commenting...See you soon !!!

Para fechar esse grande ano para mim, eu escolhi o tenista Inglês Andy Murray... várias fotos dele com expressões muito interessantes como esta. Eu gostaria de desejar a todos um Feliz Ano Novo !!! Obrigado a todos pelos comentários... Até breve !!!

4 comentários:

BOD disse...

Happy New Year my friend Wrod !

Unknown disse...

Thank you Bodard and a Happy New Year too...!!!

♥AMBre disse...

My dear Wlamir, I wish you all the best and a lot of new drawings !
I'll follow you with pleasure.
Bonne Année 2012.

Unknown disse...

Dear AMBre;
I love receive your comments...Thank you for all visits here...
Happy New Year !!!