quarta-feira, 2 de junho de 2010

The Great Dominic Philibert...

Dominic Philibert is a great artist from Canada...I´m a Dom´s fan. Always I´m looking in his blog the arts...Looking and learning...His arts are fantastics, because he is very talented. I received some Dom´s comments here in this blog...It were a honor for me. If you want to see Dom´s arts, you can click in the link below. I tried two sketches of him...The first is more conservative and the second is more bold...
http://dominicphilibert.blogspot.com/
Dominic Philibert é um grande artista Canadense...Eu sou um fan dele. Sempre eu estou olhando as artes em seu blog...Olhando e aprendendo...Suas artes são fantásticas, porque ele é muito talentoso. Eu recebi alguns comentários dele aqui nesse blog...Eles foram uma honra prá mim. Se você quer ver as artes de Dom, você pode clicar no link acima. Eu tentei dois esboços dele...O primeiro mais conservador e o segundo mais ousado...

5 comentários:

Dominic Philibert disse...

Excellent!

Toby Kinread disse...

Hey great work man
I'm a 15 year old caricaturist and I would love for you to check out and follow my blog:
http://tobykcaricatures.blogspot.com
Feel free to comment, thanks:)

Unknown disse...

Thanks Dom !!!
You're a reference for me...
Regards...

Unknown disse...

Thanks Tob !!!
You're welcome...
Your works are very good...Congratulations !!!
I'm following your blog now...
Regards...

Toby Kinread disse...

Thank you so much for your comment and for following, Thanks:)